We are looking for Mamas willing to start Love Clubs in their towns. Here’s the application:
1. Do you have friends?
2. Would you like to help change the lives of women?
If you answered yes to those two questions, you’re hired! And you know what we want you to do? We want you to have a party! We want you to gather with your friends in the same way you always do—but this time, we want you to share the vision of Somebody’s Mama. Three times a year, we pick a project and complete it together with Mamas across the globe. Here are some ideas about what your Love Club could look like:
1. Host a potluck dinner party and everyone chips in what it would have cost if you’d gone out.
2. Host bunco/bridge/game night like you do every month and instead of giving out prizes for the winners, dedicate one evening to Somebody’s Mama.
3. Host a garage sale! Pool your stuff for a sale and donate the proceeds to our project.
4. Come up with something cool that YOUR friends would love and run with it! This is about connecting our everyday living with some simple giving.
5. Invite us to come speak to your faith-based or civic organization. Are you part of a Bible study, Sunday school class, Rotary Club, or MOPS group? Would any of your people be interested in listening to us get excited? Let us know, and if we can get to you, we'd be happy to represent Somebody's Mama.
Once you have agreed to start a Love Club, we will send you an information packet (via email) with more information about the project. It will answer the who/what/when/where questions and provide instructions on how to structure your “presentation” to your friends. We will equip you with all the resources to help engage others in the mission of Somebody’s Mama—and we hope you’ll have fun doing it!
Contact us at email@example.com, and we'll help you get started.